What does this ranking mean?
Well, to me it means a couple things. I will not pretend I know exactly what Amazon thinks of it.
1. Amazon has a ton of books.
2. Doing better than a couple weeks ago when it was ranked over 1,000,000.
3. That promotional stuff I’m doing may have had an impact.
4. Perhaps I ought to write more like this one since it’s resonating with the audience…
5. I will be getting a royalty check!
Number 5 makes me feel like a ‘real’ author.
Note: Still figuring out how to get a description for the book on Amazon.
3 thoughts on “850,000 at Amazon”
That’s a great number! My book is at 1,429,194. And I haven’t even made enough for a royalty check yet. 😦 I’m cheering for you!